Any attempt to earn God’s love undermines the truth that God loves us freely. This is Paul’s message in his letter to the Galatians, presented with clarity and with deep love and concern for the Galatian believers. This refreshing teaching lifts the burden of false obligations that Western and African Christians lay on themselves and on each other and drives us to praise.
– Easy to understand writing style
– Content organized into sermon units for use in preaching
– African case studies and illustrations for contextual application
– Questions for discusssion after each unit
– Endnotes explaining the Greek and academic discussions
About the Author
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Category: Other Commentaries
Publishing Date: 2010-05-14
Number of pages: 208