Any attempt to earn God’s love undermines the truth that God loves us freely. This is Paul’s message in his letter to the Galatians, presented with clarity and with deep love and concern for the Galatian believers. This refreshing teaching lifts the burden of false obligations that Western and African Christians lay on themselves and on each other and drives us to praise.
– Easy to understand writing style
– Content organized into sermon units for use in preaching
– African case studies and illustrations for contextual application
– Questions for discusssion after each unit
– Endnotes explaining the Greek and academic discussions
Russian Baptist Mission Theology in Historical and Contemporary PerspectiveVIEW BOOK
Cultural Integration and the Gospel in Vietnamese Mission TheologyVIEW BOOK
What Christ Thinks of the ChurchVIEW BOOK
Ufafanuzi wa Biblia Katika Mazingira na Utamaduni wa KiafrikaVIEW BOOK
The Concept of Divine Sovereignty in MicahVIEW BOOK
Join Our Email List
Receive book updates and stories of impact from the global church.