Africa Bible Commentary (Portuguese Version)
The Africa Bible Commentary is a unique publishing event—the first one-volume Bible commentary produced in Africa by African theologians to meet the needs of African pastors, students, and lay leaders. Interpreting and applying the Bible in the light of African culture and realities, it furnishes powerful and relevant insights into the biblical text that transcend Africa in their significance.
The Africa Bible Commentary gives a section-by-section interpretation that provides a contextual, readable, affordable, and immensely useful guide to the entire Bible. Readers around the world will benefit from and appreciate the commentary’s fresh insights and direct style that engage both heart and mind.
– Portuguese-language version
– Produced by African biblical scholars, in Africa, for Africa—and for the world
– Section-by-section interpretive commentary and application
– More than 70 special articles dealing with topics of key importance in to ministry in Africa today, but that have global implications
– 70 African contributors from both English- and French-speaking countries
– Transcends the African context with insights into the biblical text and the Christian faith for readers worldwide
Russian Baptist Mission Theology in Historical and Contemporary PerspectiveVIEW BOOK
Cultural Integration and the Gospel in Vietnamese Mission TheologyVIEW BOOK
What Christ Thinks of the ChurchVIEW BOOK
Ufafanuzi wa Biblia Katika Mazingira na Utamaduni wa KiafrikaVIEW BOOK
The Concept of Divine Sovereignty in MicahVIEW BOOK
Join Our Email List
Receive book updates and stories of impact from the global church.